A brand new 12 months means a brand new likelihood to affix 1000’s of mums and alter your life with The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Throughout January’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, these mums will probably be right here to offer you recommendation, steering and a few nice motivation ideas while you want it.
Kick off 2020 with January’s Motivating Mums
Today we introduce you to your January MOTIVATING MUMS, with a bit about every mum, and their prime ideas for preserving you centered and motivated all through this month’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. These mums are right here that will help you keep on monitor, keep motivated and kick your targets!
Chelsea Dickson has misplaced over 48kgs on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Chelsea, 32, is a Mum of 4, 1 woman aged 10 & Three boys aged 7,4,2, from Gympie on the Sunshine Coast.
Chelsea shares, “I’ve misplaced a complete of 48.6kgs on 10x 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, plus over 160cm simply by having one Healthy Mummy Smoothie a day and following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
“My Goal for 2020 is to offer every part a go! Believe in myself, I can & I’ll.
“I wish to tone and strengthen my physique, run my 1st half marathon, lose one other 11.6kgs, then preserve.
“I by no means realised I used to be depressed or unhappy I simply thought stuffing my face on the sofa was the factor to do.
“Now I do know the distinction I’ve a smile I get out of my pyjamas I really like residing life.
“I do the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as a result of it’s a life-style, that is without end this lets you stay your finest life it teaches us moderation and simply to offer it our greatest.
“When I began my objective was 85kg I by no means thought it was potential, so I’m previous my objective and now simply getting comfy inside my very own pores and skin.
Chelsea’s Top Tips:
- Transition your meals search the hub for meals you’re keen on and make the Healthy Mummy model, you’ll love them.
- Be ready, have a freezer stash make additional serves, being ready helps you keep on monitor.
- Drink water and luxuriate in it
- Love your train, discover what works simply love your life, get pleasure from your journey.
Chelsea’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipe:
“My favorite meal is Chicken parmigiana and salad, it’s on my menu on a regular basis!”
Stacey Webb has misplaced 14 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Stacey, 35, from the Blue Mountains, NSW and have Four kids aged 7, Four and 16-month-old twins.
Stacey shares, “I joined Healthy Mummy in 2016. I used to be sad with myself each bodily and mentally and I needed to vary that. I misplaced 10 kilos with the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge in Three months and maintained that weight reduction even via a again damage.
“I had a Healthy Mummy twin being pregnant and continued my Healthy Mummy journey while being postpartum. Between 1 month postpartum with the twins till now I’ve misplaced 14 kilos and over 60cm, in addition to being a dimension 14 to a dimension 12.
“I’ve maintained my weight reduction for a number of months and in between that point I’ve elevated my energy and health. I’ve discovered throughout my being pregnant and postpartum journey that I’ve been actually focusing extra on my physique confidence inside myself greater than something. Enjoying my journey and loving the individual I see trying again at me within the mirror.”
Stacey’s 2020 targets:
- Continue to work on my internal energy
- Continue engaged on rising my health and bodily energy
- Increase my information on diet
- Embrace new challenges that will come my method
- Not to let my concern consider my choices
Stacey’s well being advantages on Healthy Mummy:
- Assisted with scaled and modified train underneath the steering of an expert once I had a again damage
- Assisted with having a wholesome and energetic twin being pregnant
- Improved self esteem and physique confidence. Appreciating my physique for what it had already gone via in addition to what it continues to do.
- Improved general mindset together with lowered anxiousness ranges.
“I really like the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, it’s aside of my life-style and routine. I really like the number of recipes and workout routines. I can customise the recipes to go well with my household and I in addition to doing the exercises at dwelling. I’m very excited to attempt the brand new Mind Power that has simply launched too.”
Stacey’s favorite Healthy Mummy Snacks:
Stacey’s prime ideas:
- Remember why you need to change then simply begin making small modifications. This will make it easier to set up what works for you and your loved ones.
- Remember it isn’t a race. Sometimes it’s a must to be affected person and keep constant for among the modifications and targets you’ve got inside your self to occur.
- Not day by day will probably be good or go based on plan. So ensure you love your self day by day particularly on these arduous days.
Tarryn Eames has misplaced 23 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Tarryn, 28, is a mum of three (aged 1,5 & 7) and lives in Campbelltown, Sydney.
Tarryn shares, “In 19 months with the assistance of the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and the Healthy Mummy merchandise I’ve misplaced 23kgs, over 100cms from my physique and gained confidence and self-love!
“My targets for 2020 are to lose one other 10-15 kilos and see me attain my wholesome BMI, be capable of run 5km, acquire energy and proceed to share my journey with girls everywhere in the world!
“I signed as much as the Lifetime Membership in March 2019 when it was on a brilliant sale with a fee plan after seeing outcomes from utilizing the merchandise and free recipes. So this will probably be my ninth x 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
“One of the most important modifications all through my journey has been my psychological transformation. I went from a tragic, emotional, depressed lady who had zero self assured and dreaded doing out in public to a girl who enjoys socialising and assembly new folks, who’s glad, has confidence and self love and somebody who was ready to make use of that confidence to reveal all and be photographed in bra and underwear for the upcoming 2nd version of the Healthy Mummy Magazine!
“My motive for doing and completely LOVING the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, as a result of it’s so easy. All the arduous work is finished for me! I’ve every part I want on the contact of a button! I’ve household pleasant recipes, I’ve exercises I can full within the consolation of my own residence and I’ve a spot to log all of my day to assist maintain my accountable and on monitor! Also as a result of it has helped me grow to be the happiest, healthiest and strongest I’ve ever been, each bodily and mentally!”
Tarryn’s prime ideas:
- Start small, give attention to altering one space of your life-style at a time to keep away from overwhelming your self! Remember child steps nonetheless transfer you ahead!
- Trust the journey – Don’t focus solely on weight reduction. Focus on turning into more healthy in all points of your life and belief the method. Measure your success in photographs, measurements and the way you are feeling. Don’t solely depend on these pesky scales!
- Share your journey, all of it. Even the powerful instances! Where it’s in the principle group, or privately to a cherished one. It will assist maintain you motivated, accountable and on monitor! Plus the assist will make it easier to push via when instances get powerful.
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
“I completely LOVE the Healthy Mummy Smoothies! My all-time favorite flavour is banana! They have been an actual life saver for me! I’ve one day by day for breakfast and virtually day by day for lunch. Sometimes even dinner on these nights the place I can’t be bothered however nonetheless need one thing that’s good for me!”
Tarryn’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipe:
“My favorite meal on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge must be Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Ravioli, it’s really my complete households favorite! So fast simple and scrumptious. My favorite snacks by far must be the Crackers with Cheese and Salami, the Wholegrain Crackers with cheese and tomato and the Weetbix slice! YUM! I might truthfully by no means get bored with them!”
Ashleigh, 26, from Dubbo NSW, is mum to a Four 12 months previous son and a one 12 months previous daughter.
Ashleigh shares, “I’m a brilliant busy Mum, I juggle full-time examine, part-time work, a small facet enterprise, and the conventional family stuff.
“I began with the Healthy Mummy in mid-2015 and over 6 months I unique misplaced 12kgs and over 100cms- dimension 22-24 to a 12-14. I ended up sustaining this loss for two years and in 2018 fell pregnant. I had a tremendous being pregnant journey due to the Healthy Mummy and I used to be in a position to not acquire any weight.
“In these early few months I battled via postnatal despair, the reasons and emotional consuming crept in. I’m now sitting at solely 5kg from my heaviest weight however nonetheless a dimension 14-16. I’m more healthy and extra toned. The scales are undoubtedly only a quantity.
Ashleigh’s 2020 objective:
‘My objective for 2020 is to in the end lose 10-15kgs. My physique likes to shed extra pounds extraordinarily slowly. As that is disheartening the scales are solely a quantity I wish to see an over enchancment in my health, firming and garments dimension. As a tallish woman (172cm) with an even bigger body, I WOULD be ecstatic if I used to be a snug dimension 10-12.
“My objective for between now and the top of January is hopefully 5kg prepared for an evening out for my 10 12 months anniversary with my associate.
Why Ashleigh LOVES the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge:
“I really like that the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is made for busy Mums like me. I really like that every part you want is in a single area, recipes, train movies, mindset, trackers, meal planning. You can select to do all of it or simply comply with alongside as you want. You can add on different merchandise like Healthy Mummy Smoothies, Super Greens or Metabolism tablets. Even Control X. Which I can not wait to attempt!
“My favorite characteristic in the intervening time within the app is the Meal inspiration tab. With so many recipes you’ll by no means get bored. Plus the recipes are household pleasant, simple to arrange and scrumptious. No meals teams are lacking, I nonetheless get to get pleasure from, chocolate, pasta, truffles, and slices.”
Ashleigh’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“Some of my favorite meals are the Stovetop lasagna, Chicken and mango filo parcels, Pesto salmon, Porkchop with mushroom sauce.”
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
“My favorite Healthy Mummy Smoothie flavours are choc fudge and caramel. I really like mine with 300mls almond milk, frozen banana and child spinach for a vegetable hit. I’m going to intention for a every day Smoothie for breakfast or lunch throughout January.”
Ashleigh’s prime ideas:
- Small modifications add as much as huge outcomes. You don’t have to vary every part directly. Focus on a number of small targets. Once you’re hitting them add a number of new ones.
- Water is superb. Keep hydrated. If you overlook to drink usually attempt including 250mls to your consumption at meal instances.
- Take these photographs. Grab a objective outfit pop it on. It might look horrible now however someday within the close to future you’ll rock it. Sometimes you can’t see the modifications within the mirror or on the scales.
Ashleigh provides, “I can not wait to share extra of my journey with you as one in all your January Motivating Mums and hit these targets alongside you.”
Courtney has misplaced 27 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Courtney, 32, mum of Zoe, 6, from Melbourne, Vic.
Courtney shares, “I’ve misplaced 27kg with The Healthy Mummy and have maintained this loss for over 6 months. I’ve been following the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for 22 months.
“I’ve seen large modifications in my physique during the last practically 2 years. I’ve been in a position to regain full use of my knee, after a full knee reconstruction a number of years in the past. I had little or no use of it whereas I weighed practically 90kgs, at 60 kgs I’ve diminished an infinite quantity of stress from my physique and might now play a full sport of netball comfortably.
“I’m doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to enhance my complete life. I’ve modified the way in which we eat, the way in which we train and the way in which we stay as a complete. I really like being a superb wholesome position mannequin to my 6-year-old daughter, with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I can actually present my daughter learn how to deal with our our bodies effectively.”
Courtney’s objective for 2020:
“My targets for 2020 are to take care of my weight reduction and enhance my health. I’d additionally like to tone up my physique.”
“My objective modifications with every loss I had. I began with The Healthy Mummy weighing 87kgs, my preliminary objective was 70-75kgs – and I needed a wholesome BMI as I used to be within the overweight class. I acquired to 75 kgs and cherished the way in which I felt. I cherished how The Healthy Mummy labored, and I knew I used to be going to get to wherever I needed to with this. I saved engaged on myself and hit 60kgs after 14 months. I’ve maintained 60kgs since May this 12 months. I’m in a wholesome BMI class and love how I’m feeling.”
Courtney’s prime ideas:
- Be lifelike, you’re unlikely to lose 10kgs a month and preserve that. Aim for one thing acheivable, 500 grams to 1kg per week is a superb objective.
- Cook to your complete household. Choose household pleasant meals and ensure everyone seems to be concerned. You are more likely to keep it up when you’re not cooking a number of meals every evening.
- Ask for assist, use the Healthy Mummy assist group to your full benefit. There are 1000’s of ladies going via the identical issues, make sure that to ask questions, ask for assist, shout out your victories – completely every part!
Healthy Mummy Smoothies:
“I really like The Healthy Mummy Smoothies. I’ve a Smoothie most days, both for breakfast or as a snack – or generally even dinner on these tremendous sizzling or busy nights. I additionally love my Smoothies in a bowl. They are a fully scrumptious meal when you may costume them up with scrumptious toppings.”
Courtney’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“My favorite meal modifications on a regular basis. In summer season it’s the Pear, Rocket and Parmesan Salad. I exploit this salad as a facet with heaps of various meals, or have it as a full lunch. It is tremendous scrumptious. My favorite snack is Snickers Mousse. It is tremendous yummy on a sizzling summer season evening.”
Bernie has misplaced 16.7 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Bernie Fanning, 28, is mum to a 4 12 months previous woman from Young in NSW.
Bernie shares, “I’ve misplaced Four costume sizes, (from a dimension 18 all the way down to a 10), I’ve misplaced 70 cms off my physique and I’ve misplaced 16.75 kgs. I began on July 1st 2019 however have been following the Healthy Mummy pages for years.
“My 2020 objective is to lose 6.25 kgs to get to 60 kgs and to tone my physique.
“I’ve seen my bodily well being has improved I discover myself having extra power all through the day, my psychological well being has improved I discover I’m a lot happier. I’m doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to create a more healthy and happier life-style for me and my household.”
Bernie’s prime ideas:
- Start small change one factor at a time
- Increase water consumption
- Meal prep
Bernie’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“My Fave meal is Creamy mushroom and bacon ravioli and Seed and berry yoghurt bowl. My fave snack is Healthy Mummy Choc chip cookies.”
Sally Stepniewski has misplaced 41 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Sally, 36, full-time working mum to six 12 months previous twins and little miss 3.
Sally shares, “I discovered The Healthy Mummy in April 2017 and misplaced 41kgs in 15 months.
“I’ve the power to maintain up and run with my children and located a confidence I by no means knew existed. We are energetic as a household.
“I began so I might be there for my children. I used to take a seat on the facet and watch, every part harm and I used to be breathless. I need my children to have enjoyable, to attempt new issues and be wholesome.
“The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has simplified the stress of meal planning, procuring and I really like having every part I want at my fingertips. As a coeliac, I really like having the ability to get a personalized meal plan that tastes scrumptious!”
Sally’s 2020 objective:
“I need to be sturdy, match, wholesome and give attention to health as I work in direction of working my first full marathon. Any weight reduction alongside the way in which is a bonus.
Sally’s prime ideas:
- Keep it easy, begin small, making drastic modifications will be overwhelming. Focus on meals selections, driving your water or stepping up your train and step it up while you’ve acquired your head round it.
- Take photographs!!! Don’t be so centered on the scales or on different folks’s progress. It is YOUR journey and an image reveals greater than any quantity ever might. I remorse not getting good full physique pictures firstly of my journey and never being within the photographs.
- Make time for you. You are doing an unbelievable job juggling all of the loopy of life, you deserve a while!!! Whether or not it’s bathtub, face masks, good e-book, or a stroll within the contemporary air, make it occur. You can’t pour from an empty cup.
Sally’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“My favorite meal is the Beef San Choy Bow and Peanut Butter Chicken Curry. My fave snack is Choc Cherry Slice and Chocolate Lava Mug Cake.
“I begin each single day with a Healthy Mummy Smoothie, it’s the finest to arrange and drink on the way in which to work, college or drink at dwelling. Also one of the best ways to arrange for my morning run.”
Angie Shannon has misplaced 10 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Angie, 22, is a mum of two kids (an virtually 3yo son and a 1 12 months previous daughter) from Dubbo NSW.
Angie shares, “I’ve been following The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for my second journey since January 2019! In this time I’ve managed to lose 10kg whereas breastfeeding and likewise lose quite a few centimetres and 2-Three costume sizes. I’ve gone from 75.8kg to 65.5kg, at present fluctuating between 65.5kg-65.9kg!”
Angie’s 2020 targets:
“I’ve so many targets for 2020! One being to have the ability to run, lose one other 10kg-15kg, begin to tone and actually be extra constant general to create extra wholesome habits.
“I’ve seen some AMAZING advantages of following The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge not solely weight reduction! I’m a lot more healthy, my pores and skin is certainly clearer, I get up feeling energised and able to go even on minimal sleep, I can breathe simpler and run round and play with my children with out turning into puffed out which is a MAJOR plus since I’ve bronchial asthma!”
Angie’s prime ideas:
- Make positive to maintain your water bottle on you or round you on a regular basis! Water performs an enormous half in preserving you wholesome and flushing out all of the toxins! It’s a tremendous key ingredient for weight reduction!
- Keep it tremendous easy! Keep your meal plan actually easy to start out with so that you don’t grow to be overwhelmed. I maintain my breakfast, lunch and three snacks the identical all week, solely altering up our dinners.
- Take it at some point at a time. If you give attention to now and never the long term it turns into simpler to do and fewer overwhelming once more. Focus on making it via 24hrs! Wake up and really feel proud and do it once more!
Healthy Mummy Smoothies:
“I exploit the Healthy Mummy Smoothies most days for breakfast and one for a snack, I completely love the comfort and that they’re tremendous tasty which makes it really feel like a deal with! I additionally completely love boiled eggs, you may eat them complete, smash them, add curry powder to them and even take them with you! It’s a superb supply of protein and retains you full!
Angie provides, “I’m so prepared and so excited to be a motivating mum for January and I can not wait to share my journey with you all!”
Tegan Palmer has misplaced 30 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Tegan is a mum of two from Melbourne Vic. Her children are her absolute world and the explanation she began the Healthy Mummy 2 years in the past.
Tegan shares, “I needed to be match and wholesome and have the power to maintain as much as them and be capable of match on issues so I might play with them.
“I’ve been following the Healthy Mummy for two years and in that point I’ve misplaced and 30kgs and have been sustaining for round 6 months.
“My motive for beginning the wholesome mummy was primarily for my children and me desirous to be an actively concerned mum, but in addition to lastly study to like my physique and cease the struggles I had with confidence and accepting what my physique regarded like.”
Tegan’s targets for 2020:
“In 2020 I actually need to break this plateau I’m going via and get to 65kgs. Which is round 7kgs to lose. I’ve PCOS and an underactive thyroid however due to the wholesome mummy, and my weightloss my PCOS is steady and so are my thyroid ranges which suggests I’ve lastly began dropping my treatment ranges as a substitute of at all times being instructed to extend the dosage quantity.”
Tegan’s prime ideas:
- Sit down and get used to the meal plan, watch the movies that present you the app options and the way they work.
- Customise the meal plan to meals you already like, take a look via all of the recipes and see what you may wish to attempt.
- If you are feeling like giving up, cease take a breather and reset. Think of your targets, consider why you needed to do that within the first place. Reach out the fantastic wholesome mummy neighborhood for assist
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
“Over the previous 2 years I’ve been utilizing the Healthy Mummy Smoothies, more often than not only for breakfast however generally for each lunch as effectively, I even have the Supergreens and protein powder.”
Tegan’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“My favorite meal from the problem is certainly the Stovetop lasagna or Mexican lasagna Or Devilled sausages. My fave snack is by far the banana choc chip muffins or Cookie dough bliss balls.”
Kerrie has misplaced 6 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Kerrie Phillips, 39, is mum to a 9yr previous son, from Gippsland Victoria.
Kerrie shares, “I began the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge on 2nd September 2019 at 65kg and completed this December problem at 59kg I’ve misplaced 6kg and 5cms throughout. I’ve gone from dimension 12 to eight. Gotta love that. Three superior months of studying a brand new life-style.”
Kerrie’s objective for 2020:
“My 2020 objective is to have lean muscle, toned, stronger and to be 100% wholesome all through my physique.
“My psychological well being is superb. Energy ranges elevated dramatically and my rise up and go perspective has improved. Sleeping higher as effectively which is at all times a bonus.
“I’m doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to get wholesome, match and glad once more. I’m sick of junk meals taking on my life. Now The Healthy Mummy is extra handy for me. Easy and funds pleasant. I don’t waste meals anymore both. It’s a bonus.”
Kerrie’s prime ideas:
- Surf the App. Look at recipes I’d usually eat just like first. Get your loved ones concerned. My son helps me selected dinners generally.
- Start with a Healthy Mummy Smoothie for Brekky to get again into brekky mode.
- Take earlier than Photos, measurements, and weight. Visual progress is one of the best.
“I’ve a Healthy Mummy Smoothie for Brekky and Lunch. Banana Boost each Brekky. It provides me the kick begin to the day that I want. Yummo.”
“My fav meal is now Easy Fried Rice. Because it’s so Easy and yummy. Even my son loves it. My fave snack is certainly Crackers with Tomato and Cheese. Cheddar is the bomb.”
Tasha has misplaced 14 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Tasha, 26, is mum to a 13 month previous daughter and lives in Adelaide.
Tasha shares, “I’ve misplaced 14kg since starting the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge in June 2019 and have misplaced over 60cms as effectively.
“I acquired identified with Crohn’s illness in April of 2017 and have actually struggled with bloating, decrease stomach ache and sustaining my food plan. When I joined wholesome mummy although, I began utilizing their smoothies and following a extra balanced food plan and actually began to grasp meals higher and now I hardly bloat and although I’m not cured I’ve maintained the issue extra with treatment and the wholesome mummy life-style.
“The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge retains me motivated, retains me accountable and I really like having the ability to have quick time period manageable targets I can obtain. It has grow to be a part of my day by day, simple, versatile and enjoyable.
“Having the app in my again pocket has grow to be the most convenient factor, my recipe hub, my work out hub it’s all there and able to go!”
Tasha’s objective for 2020:
“My objective for 2020 is to proceed to shed extra pounds, however most significantly to actually give attention to myself. Love my physique extra and look after it extra.”
Tasha’s prime ideas:
- You are superb regardless do not forget that. It’s arduous while you see others and need to examine consistently however you and your personal individual at your personal tempo. Focus on you and what works for you and the remaining will comply with
- Change issues slowly. Small issues first create the behavior & at all times do not forget that when you slip up it’s okay and tomorrow a brand new day.
- Share, share, share! Take your earlier than and after photos, you’ll be amazed on the distinction I promise you.
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
“I really like the Healthy Mummy Smoothies, I’ve one thing loopy like 30 tubs in my cabinet at present. I intention for at the very least one a day however generally twice. I at all times add frozen fruit and Healthy Mummy Protein powder and I’m prepared to start out my day! Delicious and really easy. Working full time in hospitality these smoothies have modified my life.”
“I’ve to say one in all my favorite meals on the app can be the 2 ingredient pizza base. I could make so many recipes with the bottom & it’s so scrumptious!”
Mon has misplaced practically 10 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Mon, 29, is a mum to 2 little boys aged eight and 6 and he or she additionally has Three step daughters 21, 20 and 18. She lives in Perth WA.
Mon shares, “I’ve been following the Healthy Mummy since September 2018 and have misplaced 9.eight kilos and over 40cms from my complete physique. I’ve gained a lot physique confidence and am studying to like my physique stretch marks and all.
“I’ve discovered by following the Healthy Mummy I’m feeling much less drained, I’m extra motivated to get issues completed and I’ve fallen again in love with train. One main NSV for me was that I’ve the boldness to put on 2 piece bathers swimming with my boys. Before the Healthy Mummy, I’d by no means have worn 2 piece bathers.”
“I really like following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge because it retains me on monitor, and it’s tremendous simple for me to organise the week whereas I’m working and the recipes and workout routines are superb. One factor I’m going to give attention to this month is the Mind Power workout routines within the app.”
Mon’s 2020 targets:
- Reach my objective weight of 75 kilos by my 30th in May
- Be in a position to run/jog longer
- Become fitter
Mons’ prime ideas:
- Start small, change up one meal or snack for the week. Then change a most important meal.
- Only select meals that you just and your loved ones will get pleasure from. This saves you time cooking and cash when meals procuring.
- Celebrate any win. If you train for the day, in case your garments grow to be loser, when you selected the Healthy choice as a substitute of the dangerous. CELEBRATE THEM ALL!
Mon’s favorite Healthy Mummy Smoothies and recipes:
“I’ve a Healthy Mummy Smoothie for breakfast every day and I exploit the Healthy Mummy recipes for my snacks and most important meals.
“My all-time favorite Smoothie flavour is Choc Fudge and all I add is half a frozen banana and 1 tsp of peanut butter. I’m additionally identified to like a inexperienced smoothie. The Green Booster Smoothie from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App is my fav.”
My favorite Healthy Mummy recipes need to be:
Melanie Toman has misplaced 30 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Mel, 47, lives in a bit of city in Tassie known as Penguin, she is mum to 2 ladies aged 26 and 25 who’ve each left dwelling now.
Melanie shares, “I’m so pumped to be one in all your #JanMotivatingmum. I joined Healthy Mummy because it saved popping up on my Facebook feed and it regarded nice, I had nothing to lose!”
“Healthy Mummy has helped me greater than I might ever think about. I’ve misplaced practically 30 kgs and over 120 cms. I’ve additionally discovered so many issues on this time as effectively. I’ve discovered myself once more, a brand new ardour for train and I’m cooking one of the best meals and meals I might ever dream of.”
Melanie’s objective for 2020:
“My objective for 2020 is to first welcome within the New Year with a bang and smash my January targets. I’m aiming to lose 20 kgs subsequent 12 months and I’d love to start out park run and get it in underneath 30 minutes.
“I credit score the Healthy Mummy app for my success together with the superb neighborhood of supportive girls. The app is rather like having a private chef, PT coach and fitness center in your personal dwelling, and it’s really easy to make use of.”
Melanie’s favorite Healthy Mummy Smoothie and recipes:
“I’ve a ardour for Smoothies and Smoothie bowls and completely love having these for my breakfast now. My favorite smoothie is certainly the sneaky snickers smoothie.
“If I needed to choose my favorite dish from the app it might be Slow cooked Asian rooster.”
Melanie’s prime ideas:
- Be light on your self, life has a behavior of getting in the way in which generally so don’t suppose you’ve “fallen off the wagon ” simply proceed doing what you propose to do.
- Put the scales away, take pics and measurements and have a objective merchandise if clothes as a substitute, the scales can play along with your thoughts.
- Don’t try to compete with anybody else however your self, we’re all at totally different phases of our journey
Melanie provides, “I can’t wait to herald the New Year with you all and see some critical objective smashing!”
Bree has misplaced 24 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Bree, 29, is mum to a 1 12 months previous boy from Bendigo, Victoria.
Bree shares, “I’ve been a Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member since July 2018 however my weight reduction jounrey didn’t begin till March 2019 (as I used to be nonetheless pregnant once I first signed up) and since then I’ve misplaced 24 kilos.
“Since following the Healthy Mummy life-style, I’ll have misplaced a number of kilos and cm’s however what I’ve gained is a lot extra spectacular!
“Not solely do I’ve new discovered confidence, a love for all times, new unbelievable friendships … But I’m now totally answerable for my anxiousness and despair with out treatment after 13 years – Yes. The Healthy Mummy helped me obtain this!
“I’m following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to proceed to enhance my well being and my life. I nonetheless have roughly 34 kilos to lose till I’m at my objective weight and I’m going to succeed in it in 2020 due to the Healthy Mummy.”
Bree’s targets for 2020:
- Lose at the very least 20 kilos by my marriage ceremony in March
- Be at my objective weight by mid-year
- Inspire and encourage as many ladies as I can
Bree’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipe:
“My new discovered favourite meal is the Sweet Potato, Pea and Blue Cheese Risotto and I completely love the Pink Porridge Smoothie!”
Bree’s prime ideas:
- DO NOT examine your self or your journey to anybody else. We are all totally different, our our bodies are totally different and we’re all going to realize issues at totally different instances – simply maintain persistent and keep constant and superb issues will begin taking place!
- Share your journey throughout the Healthy Mummy assist group, this neighborhood is totally unbelievable. The issues you’ll obtain and the motivation one can find inside this group is totally thoughts blowing.
- Be variety to your self. Okay, perhaps one week the scales don’t present what you have been hoping, however don’t beat your self up about it! You are doing superb issues and sooner fairly than later you will notice all that arduous work repay.
Nicole has misplaced 10 kilos on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Nicole Harris, 38, is mum to a 12yr previous daughter they usually stay in Wallabadah, NSW.
Nicole shares, “I’ve misplaced 10kgs thus far, my objective is to lose 20kg in 2020. Become more healthy and happier. My objective weight is to be 65kg.
“Since becoming a member of Healthy Mummy I’ve extra power to maneuver my physique day by day.”
Nicole’s prime ideas:
- Think about your children they want us.
- The meals and the Healthy Mummy Smoothies are so scrumptious it retains you on monitor
- Have a objective outfit on present always to maintain you motivated.
Kim White, 36, from Nambour, Sunshine coast Qld is a keep at dwelling mum to Four stunning kids.
Kim shares, “My kids are 13-year-old son – with sort 1 diabetes. Which means I’m wonderful in carb counting, weighing meals and figuring out every part food-related with a number of guesses right here and there.
“10-year-old daughter with adhd/ odb / anxiousness and ptsd. Lots of appointments and working round. Snacks on the go.
“eight 12 months previous daughter and 6 12 months previous son. I don’t have a favorite however the child is the best.
“I made a decision 2019 was MY 12 months and I used to be lastly going to give attention to my well being and psychological wellbeing.
“I began Jan 1st at 132.9 kgs and am now 101.7 ( I did get all the way down to 99.eight however in some way these sneaky kilos discovered me once more).
“I’ve misplaced over 150 cms over my physique and 32 cms in my waist alone.
Kim’s targets for 2020:
“My objective for 2019 was to lose the majority of my weight in a wholesome no fast repair method.
“My 2020 objective is the final 10-15 kgs, tone and enhance my health and run a half marathon in August on the sunshine coast marathon with a number of extra races in between.
“I used to stay off junk meals and use dangerous meals to assist with the stress of elevating Four children and work. I now know fueling my physique with wholesome meals makes me really feel so a lot better, my thoughts is clearer and I don’t really feel as pressured from sugar overload.”
Kim’s prime ideas:
- Take it at some point, one foot at a time. When you’re beginning your journey, the space or quantity of weight can appear unachievable when you take a look at the top objective/ quantity. But take small steps/ make smaller targets
- The quantity on the dimensions doesn’t at all times mirror your efforts. Take photos and measurements. More than 1 method to measure your progress.
- Don’t beat your self up when you’re are having a foul day, or have a ‘cheat meal ‘. 1 day or meal gained’t undo all of your arduous work. Tomorrow is a brand new day.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN 2020 with 28 DAY Weight Loss CHALLENGE
The solely program made for Busy Mums! Make 2020 Your Year!
Join over 200,000+ mums at present! No lock in contracts | Designed only for mums
Get unrestricted entry to :
● Over 350 AT HOME WORKOUTS
● Nutritionist designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted at-home exercises
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life simple
● Over 4,000 wholesome and scrumptious recipes at your fingertips
● We WILL make it easier to SMASH your 2020 targets and offer you MORE power and physique confidence