Do you like a wholesome cauliflower pizza however are bored with a soggy crust? This simple keto pizza crust is crispy and extra substantial than different low carb cauliflower crusts. You can truly maintain it in your hand with out it falling aside! Frozen cauliflower rice makes this recipe quick and retains it finances pleasant. You’ll have a scrumptious gluten-free and nut-free keto pizza prepared in 30 minutes.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
THIS POST INCLUDES AFFILIATE LINKS TO SHARE THE THINGS I LOVE.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust – A Healthier Pizza Crust
We low carb dieters have made cauliflower pizza crusts for a few years. Do you keep in mind first low carb cauliflower crust recipes? They had been soggy and virtually quiche-like. With improved recipes, cauliflower crusts at the moment are a mainstream wholesome pizza crust choice. They’re even offered in native supermarkets and eating places.
I like that this keto cauliflower pizza crust is nice for you! It’s made with cauliflower (a low carb vegetable), cheese and an egg – all actual complete meals substances. The result’s a low-carb, protein-packed crust with a average quantity of fats and a full day’s value of calcium per serving.
The BEST Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Keto
This is completely the perfect keto cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Why?
- It’s simple to make.
- It’s tremendous crispy.
- It makes use of frozen cauliflower.
- You can maintain a slice in a single hand with out it breaking up.
This recipe begins with melted cheese, just like the well-known fathead dough, however substitutes cauliflower rice for almond flour. Yes, it is a fathead dough with out almond flour so it’s nice for these with nut allergic reactions. Of course, it’s gluten-free, too.
Here are the substances for this cauliflower pizza crust (keto): frozen cauliflower rice (thawed), part-skim low-moisture shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese (within the can), cream cheese, and egg white. Optional substances: protein powder and seasonings. The protein powder actually helps it obtain that stand-out texture and the seasonings make it style nice.
How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Thaw a 10 ouncesbag of cauliflower rice. (I take advantage of my microwave at 50% energy for a few minutes.)
- Place the cauliflower rice in a clear kitchen towel (a easy towel is greatest), convey the corners collectively, collect and seize the towel simply above the cauliflower rice. Twist, squeeze, and wring-out as a lot water as you may. Fluff-up the cauliflower rice along with your fingers.
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese collectively in a microwaveable bowl at 30 second intervals till molten, stirring a minimum of as soon as.
- Scrape melted cheese and egg white within the bowl of a meals processor fitted with a metallic blade and course of till mixed.
- Add the remainder of the substances and course of till it kinds a ball.
- Scrape the cauliflower dough with a rubber spatula onto the center of a parchment lined baking sheet and pat it right into a 10-inch circle. (I take advantage of my hand, working the combination from the middle out to the edges and turning the baking sheet as I am going.)
- Bake, flip, and bake once more.
- Top the pizza with keto pizza sauce, cheese, and your favourite issues. Bake till the cheese melts.
It’s vital to squeeze as a lot water out of the cauliflower rice as you may. The crust is crispier if allowed to chill utterly on a rack earlier than topping with sauce and cheese. If left on the counter in a single day, it will get even crispier – the crust I’m holding within the picture was left to chill utterly.
Fresh cauliflower rice doesn’t the yield the identical end result.
Use the Parmesan cheese from the can as a result of it acts like flour as a substitute of melting like cheese. Whey protein powder, though elective, helps dry-out the dough and obtain its crispy texture.
How to Freeze: To freeze this low carb cauliflower pizza crust, under-cook it barely and let it cool utterly earlier than wrapping in cling movie and putting within the freezer. Crisp within the oven for a number of minutes earlier than topping and baking.
Dairy Free Option: Use Daiya Mozzarella cheese and vegan cream cheese as a substitute and add ¼ cup of oat fiber or Three tbsp of coconut flour for the Parmesan cheese. The crust won’t be the identical and will likely be increased in carbs, however nonetheless good.
Not Into Cooking? Where to Buy Cauliflower Pizza Crusts?
If you’re into comfort, now you can purchase pre-made cauliflower pizza crusts and cauliflower pizzas. Look for them in your native supermarkets, choose eating places and on-line. Be certain to learn ingredient labels fastidiously as a result of not all cauliflower pizza crusts are low carb or keto. Avoid these substances: tapioca starch, rice flour, rice starch, corn flour, corn starch or arrowroot.
Buy Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crusts On-line:
Three trusted corporations that make and promote Cauliflower pizza crusts (keto) are Real Good Foods, KBosh Food, and Cali’flour Foods. Real Good Foods style the perfect, however I like the mission of Kbosh model – and the proprietor could be very good!
This is a superb tasting, crispy cauliflower pizza crust (keto) that’s certain to go with your low carb eating regimen.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Keto)
Make the crispiest cauliflower pizza crust with only a few keto substances & frozen cauliflower. This simple recipe is low carb, nut free & gluten free.
Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese (Four oz/ 113 g)
- 1 ounce cream cheese (28 g) (lower into small items)
- 1 giant egg white
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower rice (thawed)
- 1/3 cup Kraft Parmesan cheese (within the can)
- 2 tbsp Whey Protein Powder (elective)
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
Empty bag of thawed cauliflower rice onto a clear, easy, tea towel and squeeze out as a lot water as you may. Fluff up along with your fingers.
In a microwave protected bowl, soften mozzarella and cream cheeses collectively for 1 minute. Stir and soften at 30 second intervals into molten. Scrape the cheese into the meals processor and add the egg white. Process till easy.
Add the remaining substances and course of till they arrive collectively in a ball.
With a rubber spatula, scrape the cauliflower crust dough onto the center of the parchment lined baking sheet.
Pat the dough right into a 10-inch circle, ensuring that it’s evenly distributed.
Place the cauliflower pizza crust into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or till gently browned on one facet. Flip the crust over and bake for and addition 8-10 minutes. Watch the crust fastidiously as to not burn the cheese.
Top the pizza along with your favourite toppings and return to the oven for 3-5 minutes or till the cheese has melted. Serve with a salad.
Serves two folks at 6.56 NET CARBS per serving. (Just for the crust)
Serving: 0.5of crust | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.16g | Protein: 32.88g | Fat: 2.51g | Saturated Fat: 12.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1157IU | Vitamin C: 131mg | Calcium: 1314mg | Iron: 1.26mg