Tea is drunk everywhere in the world, and is the second hottest drink after water. So why is it so fashionable?
1. Teas can be found in several flavours and varieties. In the identical method that not all pink or white wines style the identical, not all teas style the identical. Green Tea is made out of solely the leaves of the tea plant. Black Tea is extra oxidised and stronger than Green Tea. White Tea is quick dried whereas Green Tea is roasted. Oolong Tea is a Chinese tea that’s in between Green and Black Tea. Herbal teas or fruit teas are strictly not teas, however infusions. This implies that there are various varieties to select from and so one thing for everybody.
2. Tea is refreshing and invigorating, however is not overpowering or bitter like some coffees will be. Tea can also be a lot more healthy than fizzy drinks, and will be drunk all day with out the well-known unintended effects of fizzy drinks.
3. Tea accommodates far much less caffeine than espresso. This implies that tea drinkers can get pleasure from extra cups of tea as it’s much less stimulating than espresso. It is due to this fact the proper drink for the night as it’s a lot much less more likely to trigger sleep issues in contrast to espresso.
4. Tea is simple to make and specialist tools just isn’t very important. A cup, kettle, water and tea bag are the naked minimal necessities for a cup of tea. However, lots of people desire to make use of a teapot to make the tea in, and can take milk and / or sugar of their tea. Connoisseurs often desire to make use of free tea and a tea strainer quite than tea luggage. This is the equal of utilizing contemporary elements quite than having a microwave prepared meal.
5. Different teas require totally different brewing occasions and water temperatures. Getting the time or temperature mistaken will imply that the tea will not style because it was meant. This studying course of ensures that every cup of tea is greater than definitely worth the impact.
6. Although historically grown in China, India, Japan, Kenya, and Sri Lanka, much less apparent international locations equivalent to Iran, Brazil and Turkey additionally produce tea. Each nation’s tea will style totally different due to the local weather and the way in which it’s ready.
7. Tea is properly referred to as a calming drink, and when sweetened, may help to cut back the consequences of shock. This is another excuse why individuals are usually provided it if they’ve been concerned in an accident.
8. Despite being grown in heat international locations, tea can be utilized as a warming drink when it’s chilly. Alternatively, and fairly surprisingly, a pleasant cup of tea could be very refreshing when it’s heat
9. Over latest years the well being advantages of tea, particularly Green Tea, have develop into extra obvious. From use as a weight reduction assist to serving to to reduce the consequences of Alzheimers and Parkinson’s illness, Green Tea may very well be referred to as a “tremendous drink”.
10. The course of of creating and consuming tea is steeped in custom, and is usually a social occasion in itself, and a “cup of tea” is never simply that. Japanese tea ceremonies are very formal, and the ceremony is sort of a non secular occasion as a lot as a social gathering. Afternoon tea can vary from a mug of one thing lukewarm and moist with a slice of dried out cake in a café in a division retailer, to a way more lavish affair involving many sorts of sandwiches, truffles and biscuits, and tea served within the most interesting bone china in a complicated restaurant.
Now you recognize why tea is so fashionable, why not put the kettle on and luxuriate in a cup of the preferred scorching drink on the planet!