Origin and History
A supremely distinctive and nice Dragon Pearl Black tea first produced over 1500 years in the past within the province of Yunan, thus making it one of many oldest types of tea. Yunnan additionally has the excellence of manufacturing extra tea than some other a part of China and this glorious brew brings to you the flavors that may solely be achieved by the traditional Chinese tea making methods that supply a complexity of aromas that might satiate your senses with only a few pearls for a kettle. These are known as “purple, ” however in China, they wish to name their black tea purple and therefore the title “Red Dragon Pearl Black Tea.”
Shape and texture
This stunning tea is hand-rolled into pearls after being harvested in spring. Each pearl is fabricated from hand-picked black and gold leaves are wrapped tightly and manually processed into their gem-like type. Once steeped every pearl expands out into a pleasant pile of full lengthy leaves and might take you to a different world in only a sip. The look is that of a small rag ball that’s utilized by weavers to make rugs, however there ends the similarity. What this tea provides is a particular scent of chocolate and dried leaves. The care taken in making this tea is borne by the truth that the employees can produce just one kg tea per hour.
The Beneficial well being results of tea have been persistently demonstrated in each animal and human research. The most well known properties of tea are their antioxidant actions, arising from their capability to scavenge reactive oxygen.
Some of the opposite advantages are:-
• Cataract, which primarily develops on account of protein precipitation within the lens of the attention, could also be decreased by elevated tea consumption.
• Black Tea comprises fluoride, which strengthens tooth enamel and improves dental well being.
• Among ladies 65-76 y of age, tea consumption was related to higher bone mineral density measurements.
• In diet-induced overweight mice, consumption of tea for 10 weeks prevented weight problems and fatty liver.
• Ingestion of tea extract by wholesome younger males with every meal resulted in a major improve in 24-hour vitality expenditure and a major lower within the 24-hour respiratory quotient.
• Several epidemiological research have proven useful results of black tea in most cancers, cardiovascular, and neurological illnesses.
• The well being advantages related to black tea consumption have additionally been corroborated in animal research of most cancers chemoprevention, hypercholesterolemia, atherosclerosis, Parkinson’s illness, Alzheimer’s illness, and different getting older associated issues.
The greatest means of brewing the tea is achieved by the next:
o Heat water to roughly 95°C/200°F.
o Use 2 pearls per cup/small teapot.
o Brew for five minutes.
After this, the brew ought to turn into a shiny yellowish-green shade liquor bringing a strong visible feeling.
The Yunnan Red Dragon Pearl Black tea yields a spicy and clean aroma with pleasing jasmine overtones with the anticipated malty and chocolate tones of Yunnan launched extra slowly and gently owing to the pearl type. It has a clean texture and the candy, light style of malt and chocolate and has minimal astringency. With its excellent degree of depth and briskness, this tea would make you need to take pleasure in multiple cup.